Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Checkin' Out My New Website!

Shhhh!!  Don't tell Christine, but....  While she was folding the laundry today I thought I'd come over here and check out the website her mom, Rae, made for me!  I heard her telling MrAZ about it and wanted to see for myself.  The grass and dandelions sure do make me think of home, but I don't miss those COLD winters!  Wonder what this is over here on the right....OH!  There's Rae!  Hi Rae!!  Thank you!  I made new friends, Little Smart, Lee, and HuskerGurl (Shucks! That's Christine....uh oh....I bet she'll see this and know I was here...)   I have a Thumbs Up, too...oh, that's that facebook thing I heard her talking about; I guess you can "share" me with your friends.  That sounds fun!  Oh Neat!!  I even have a counter here at the bottom where I can see how many people have checked me out!  Well, I better get off her computer...have a good one!

~HH

No comments:

Post a Comment