Monday, March 5, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my Project 365 featuring Harry Husker! Project 365 is simply taking a picture a day for one year. I chose to use a mascot because, well...because I wanted to! :-) My 365 started March 1, 2012.

I'm a Nebraska Girl - born and raised around the cornfields! A few years ago I remarried and was transplanted from my cornfields and river bluffs to the mountains and sand of Arizona. It's beautiful country here and I've learned that Phoenix has a HUGE HUSKER following in it's transplants! :-) I'm also OLD SCHOOL Nebraska and I still call him HARRY, not Herbie! LOL Harry (aka Herbie) will be making the journey with me as I learn to take (hopefully exciting) pictures of my daily life! Usually he'll be front and center, but sometimes you may need to look for him--we'll see what kind of mischief he might find himself in here in Arizona and anywhere else we might be finding ourselves! Come along and laugh with me - or at me - as my life is pretty mundane through my own eyes! Maybe Harry will see things differently! Hope you enjoy the journey!


For now, I have this ornament that is made by Bert Anderson, a Nebraska native! He's about 3 1/2" tall and cute as could be, however, I "really" would like to find another one to use, also, that is bendable or more manipulative, so let me know if you have an idea that I might like! You can purchase this and many other of Bert's unique creations directly through his website: http://www.bertandersoncollection.com/. He also sells them through Grow Nebraska. If you've never been to their store, check them out online: https://www.shopgrownebraska.org/. As of the time I'm posting this, Bert happens to have one of their featured products! :-)

My next post will actually contain my first few days of pictures that were originally posted on my fb page. After this there "should" be daily postings of pictures....unless I'm REALLY busy that day! :-) Keep checking back or subscribe to see the latest adventures!

♥ Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment