Sunday, March 18, 2012

Mouths-o-Green

We went to see our friends Mike & Melissa tonight....had a little bit of BBQ and BBS.  BBQ chicken, potato salad, coleslaw, & wine coolers!  Of course, there was cake with GREEN frosting for dessert!   Dominic and little sister Taylor were too darn cute with frosting smeared over their faces!  I have a hunch that Dom smeared a bit of extra frosting on when he saw Aunt Christine's camera come out!  :-0  I accidentally left Harry home (poor guy--missed out on some good BBQ) so I had to improvise. Remember when he jacked my new iPhone a couple weeks ago?  Well, I still had him in there!  Take a look!
After the littles were cleaned up and settled in we were able to chat and share a bit of what the Better Body System has done for us.  Welcome to the team M&M!  :-)  We're building Better Bodies everywhere!

~Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment