Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It's A Wash

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 - Christine remembered to bring me along today while she ran errands for MrAZ.  One of the places we stopped was his favorite car wash, Francis & Son's, on Baseline & Alma School in Mesa. We went inside to wait while they cleaned the car all spic & span!  I even got to check out their rockin' custom stained glass window while we were there (Christine likes stained glass windows!)  This is my best "Vanna White" pose....what do you think?  She told me I needed to use both pictures today because you can't see how "pretty" the window is with the flash on....
~HH

Monday, March 12, 2012 - Well, we gave my dog, Gizmo, a bath today.  He'd been rolling around the dirty truck yard with MrAZ too much lately, so he was black and grey instead of black and white!  He doesn't like the bath, but he loves to lay in the sunshine on the grass when it's all over while he dries out!  Look how fuzzy he gets!  I figured I'd kick back and get some Arizona sunshine while I was out here watching him!  Even though he's only 6 pounds, he's a LOT bigger than I am!  Good thing he's well-behaved and never runs off!  I don't think I could catch him!
~HH

No comments:

Post a Comment