Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Slip-Slidin'

SD&T came to visit for most of the day, so we've been busy!  We baked Peanutbutter-Oatmeal Cookies this morning.  We watched The Mighty Ducks while they baked!  (We didn't realize that TMD is TWENTY years old!!)  They LOVED it!!  Now Christine is trying to locate the D2 & D3 movies somewhere to buy (or be gifted.)  Later on, Christine took us to the park where we got to play in the fresh air and sun.  The kids buried me in the sand - the pictures weren't very flattering so we won't be sharing THOSE!  I also tried out the slide.  It was nice, but not really made for someone of my stature, so I'll leave that to SD&T!  They had a great time chasing each other up and down that contraption!  I didn't even bother with the monkey gym that's shaped like a big spider!!  After that we had a late lunch and rested/napped before their mom came to pick them up.  Wonder what we'll be doing Wednesday?!  Well, I'm whipped, so I'm signing off...see you tomorrow folks!
~HH

No comments:

Post a Comment