Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Thursday March 1, 2012 - Better Body System

Christine and MrAZ are working on loosing weight and getting fit! The core part of their plan is the Better Body System from a new company called Yoli. I already think I'm in pretty good shape, but Christine says I'm getting older and it wouldn't hurt me to pay attention to MY health, too, so she's feeding me Yoli Essential Shakes and lots of protein like steak, roast, chicken, eggs, and cheese. It's not bad, though....she makes the shakes in her Magic Bullet with ice and the chocolate one is actually like a Wendy's Frosty! All these years I've been told that protein shakes taste like my cornfield dirt. Sooner Schooner, Mr. Wolverine, Mr. Hawkeye, and Mr. Jayhawk all warned me to run if she decided to slim me down, but this is FUN and she's in a MUCH better mood now that she and MrAZ are loosing weight and getting more energy! If you are interested in joining them, you can check out the Better Body System at http://www.your30daybbs.com/

~HH

No comments:

Post a Comment