Thursday, March 8, 2012

iPhone Adventures

Well, it seems that Harry's been having a bit of fun with my electronics the last couple days...yesterday it was my computer, today it's the new iPhone4S (as my beautiful Palm Pre Plus was dying a slow death that HP's customer service really wasn't too hip to do anything about since they have let the Palm series fizzle away).  I was still working on figuring things out myself on this thing and I set it down for JUST a FEW minutes - and look what I came back to!!  He really must be going stir crazy in all this sand!
I *think* he was trying to find a Husker Football app in there, but it's pretty late right now, so I'll help him look for one tomorrow.   G'night all.....don't let the bedbugs bite!


~Christine
ps.....if you know of a good app for Husker Football on the iPhone, leave me a note about it!  :-)  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment