Monday, March 26, 2012

I HARLEY Know What To Say - I'm Having So Much Fun!!!

Sorry I took a few days off, folks!  Christine and MrAZ took a bit of time this afternoon to take some of the Hog apart and put it back together with a new backrest & luggage rack to make riding a bit more comfy for her!  (It also makes it easier for MrAZ to strap his equipment onto when he goes to work.....that 'cycle is a LOT cheaper on gas @ 40 mpg than the spacious 4-door granny sedan!)  Anyway, after a few glitches (and the kind assistance of their neighbor - and fellow Harley man - Alan) everything went on where it needed to be.  A sweet test drive later and everyone was back in business!  MrAZ told me that the only way I could ride to work with him is if I could wear the helmet....I think it fits pretty good!  Plenty of room for me to move around - don't you think?!  Lookin' good if I do say so myself!
~HH

No comments:

Post a Comment